18 June 2012

Black over black!

Yes, you read it right :) I thought a bit about idea of different texture mani and came up with that:


I liked the idea of using matte top coat to create something different, yes I know, Im not the first one to try :)
Nonetheless this is my mani and Im really happy with it! You can clearly see that this is just all black nails - except ring finger - but when you get closer you see more than just black polish!


I was thinking what to do with my ring finger cause I wanted to make an accent nail and I did dots (Aw, those simple dots..) but I put them there on the matte top coat! I could actually do whole mani like this: matte base and stripes/dots glittering in the sun :) So fancy!

Polishes I used were:
Nordic Cap NP12
Nordic Cap NP07
IsaDora Black Galaxy 
Essie Matte About You
Mavala Minute Quick-Finish top coat


Today is monday and I really like that this special mani is with me when this week starts! :)

Did you guys like it? Would you consider trying to play around a little bit with your matte top coat?
Aw and would you like me to do a tutorial on it?


2 comments: