23 October 2012

H&M Mon Amie - Swatches & Review! PIC HEAVY

Hello sweeties!

Today Im going to show you last polish from my purchase at H&M. Beware this post is picture heavy :) The nail polish is Mon Amie. I have no clue what it means but here it comes anyway:


This is how this polish looks indoors, so soft and nice. Mon Amie is a off white sheer polish with loads of golden shimmer. Its so sheer that I needed 3 to 4 coats to make it opaque. The amount of golden shimmer makes this polish a bit beige. I love this.


Again no sun so I did my best to show you the shimmer.



After I took all of these pictures an idea came to my mind, why not try artificial lightning? So I did:


WHOA! Look at that! So much of this golden dust in there, so extremely pretty. I'd definitely wear this polish to my wedding. 


All of those 3 polishes from H&M: Mon AmieOh La La and  Je T’Aime are extremely pretty. H&M did a great job with picking shades for this collection. Like I said before there is one more shade but I didnt like it at all so I just skipped it. Formulas on all of them were much better than on other polishes of H&M. Brushes are still small and annoying but that is just something I have to put up with. 
Gotta buy back up of all of these :)

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment