6 January 2013

Live And Let Die by OPI - swatches + nail art!

Hey ladies!

Today is one of those lazy Sundays but I do have something nice for you :) Live And Let Die was one of 2 picks from the OPI Skyfall collection. I did want to buy The Living Daylights but they were out and I havent seen this polish since then! :( Lets get to the swatches shall we?



Live And Let Die is a dark forest green with gold shimmer. Great formula - its an one coater!!!!! Awesome! Although I didnt need to I did use two coats cause I wanted the deep shade that you can see when you look at the bottle.


I do wear this shade a lot and this was even my Christmas-mani polish! Ill show you what I did for the holidays:



I used Live And Let Die as a base and did a reverse gradient with Disco by GinaTricot. It was very Christmas appropriate.

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment