14 May 2013

IsaDora Hot Hibiscus - Swatches & review!

Hey there!

Today I have for you a swatch of a polish that has been released last year but its re-released this year! Im talking about Hot Hibiscus by IsaDora. Sit back and check out this neon-ish gorgeous polish!


Hot Hibiscus is a red neon with pink undertones. Its absolutely stunning and kind of hard to capture on a picture. The formula is a bit on a thin side but nothing that bad, careful application will prevent from any patches. Two easy coats in the pictures + good drying time.


Now I expected Hot Hibiscus to stain my nails like crazy but nothing like that happened! Just be careful with removing this polish cause it may stain your cuticles (like it happened to me)!

Overall Im pleased with this shade. IsaDora improved on the formulas of their nail polishes (newer shades only) but this one is not that bad considering that this is the older shade :)

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts



2 comments:

  1. woooow, wow, wow - that is a vivid and gorgeous red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I highly recommend it to those who love some bright red shades! :) xx

      Delete