6 May 2013

Pastel leopard? Why not!

Hello there!

I hope your Monday was not as awful as Mondays can be :) Todays post features more pastels and a leopard print which I definitely wear not enough! Onto the mani then:


This gorgeous mint shade is Shimmer Mint by Gina Tricot. As you can see on the bottle it has amazing golden shimmer to it but my camera could not capture it :( Two easy coats of Shimmer Mint on my nails besides my ring finger - there I used Tart-y For The Party by China Glaze as base. Then added leopard print with opposite colors and a black polish.


I gotta say, I totally loved this mani. Every time I wear leopard print I wonder why dont I do it more often. Did you like it? Or is it too much for your taste? Let me know!

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the colors and how you did the print. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I dont know about perfection but I do know that you are right, the colors do look good together :) xx

      Delete
  2. I still haven't tried leopard print but I really don't know why! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should try it Laura! Its very simple and you really cant do wrong with it :) Leopard print is an easy way to spice up any mani if you ask me!

      Delete