25 July 2013

Last of my neon manis - splatter!

Hello there!

I hope you are having a great day! Today I have for you my last neon mani which, as said above, is a splatter. Here it goes:


On a white base I started off with the brightest of the bunch Python Green by Gina Tricot, next in the lane was Shiney Coral by HOTmakeup and last but not least was Power Pink by IsaDora. I love splatters, they are so funky yet really pretty!


Did you like the color combo of this mani? :)

I enjoyed the neon week a lot, the weather is nice so the nails are super bright in the sun, lovely! I also got many compliments from guys I know even though they are not into nails at all :) 

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment