5 August 2013

Inspired by IG? Hell yeah!

Hello lovelies!

So since there is a literally ton of inspiration on Instagram (<-- here is a link to my IG, I share there all my manis, sneak peaks and lots more!) I decided to once in a while either recreate a mani Ive seen on IG or just simply get some ideas from there. Isnt that fun?! Now, of course Im going to credit all the people and give you links to the specific manis so that nobody is saying Im stealing something from someone.

As my first inspiration I used this mani created by @thenailomon. It took my heart right away, I liked that its not so girly mani (skulls, how cool are those?) yet it is girly at once! Here is my recreation:


I did switch the color palette cause I was in no mood for orange. For the gradient base I started of with a coat of Gina Tricot Shimmer Mint and did, said gradient, with Shimmer Mint and IsaDora Scuba Blue, followed by one coat of Nubar Black Polka Dot on top. For my ring finger I used an opaque black polish and did some dots with Essie Blanc.


I loved this mani, I really did. Ive had it on for like 4 days and there was no way I would take it off. of course it started to chip and all that so I had to but I really enjoyed the mani. What do you think? Would you like to see more of this kind of posts? Let me know!

Here is a link to my own Instagram if you missed it before :)

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment