11 August 2013

Manicure inspired by a pattern on a duvet cover.

Hey there!

Yeah, you read right. Todays post features a bit of nail art that was inspired by a duvet cover from Ikea. I dont know how I feel about it, I guess its fun to look at :) Here it comes:


My base color is Essie Blanc. The "circles" were done with Essie Where's My Chauffeur, Miss Fancy Pants, IsaDora Power Pink and Vollare City #321.


And here is the picture that I borrowed from Ikea to show you the design:

I did switch up the colors a bit :) What do you think about this one?

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.


1 comment:

  1. This is a cute manicure. I've currently been looking for new duvet covers, maybe I should do a duvet inspired mani too lol. Good job you did there :)

    ReplyDelete