10 October 2013

Gradient, tape & texture.

Hello there lovelies!

WOW, its been a while. Life got in the blogs way and well a pause happened. 

Today I have to show you a mani that I wore to my best friends wedding. I didnt do anything delicate cause, come on, Im not so delicate myself :)


Let me tell you, this was TIME CONSUMING. It was worth it but boy, so long time it all took. My inspiration for the nails was my dress and my earrings. Here they are:


Here is what happened when I tried to take that shot:


This is one of my kitties, his name is Zigge. He loves when I put something on the couch, he always thinks its for him to lie down on :)

Anyways, I started off with a gradient with Nordic Cap NP06 and IsaDora Macchiato to match the earrings color, then taped off the "diamond shape" followed by 2 coats of OPI's Get your Number. 


How do you like this manicure?

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.


2 comments: