27 January 2014

Zoya Carter - swatches and review.

Hello my lovely readers!

Todays post will be a quick one. Im going to show you Carter by Zoya

Wow... Amazing shade, ever since I saw it I wanted it, Carter has been on my wish list and then I finally chipped in and bought it. Im not disappointed at all. Here it comes:


Look at this one. This is definitely one of my favorites of all time - together with Zoya Chyna which Ill be posting about soon. I love this base color and the particle color. Vibrant, colorful and simply amazing. The one thing I liked less about Carter is drying time, its slower than the liquid sands of OPI or the sugar lacquers by IsaDora but nothing really bad. The clean up isnt bad either so yay for it!


If you like purple and texture polishes this is definitely the one you HAVE TO get. Its that simple.

Another thing I like about textures is that they are also beautiful with top coat or well... they should be at least! And Carter is beautiful:



Am I right ladies? This one is stunning and Ill be getting a back up of this. Just in case :)

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.

 

6 comments:

  1. Great texture shade! It looks great with a top coat too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I think its one of the best looking texture polishes that look good with TC :D I just love it!

      Delete
  2. excuse me while i put my eyes back in my head. This is STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, this one is definitely a must-have shade :)

      Delete
  3. I love love your nails!! And don't even get me started on this swatch, DROOLING!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel, so kind of you :) I really think that everyone should get Carter, its so pretty!

      Delete